Members of the CB-NSG have worked together to develop a Challenging Behaviour Charter.
The Challenging Behaviour -National Strategy Group Steering Group meet four times a year to discuss the work of the CB-NSG and its subgroups whose activity and actions the Steering Group strategically co-ordinates and feeds back to CB-NSG members.
Steering group members are experts in the field of learning disability and include a range of professionals and family carers. The Steering Group is chaired by the Challenging Behaviour Foundation.
To find out about the recent work of the CB-NSG steering group, see the latest update paper here.
Steering Group membership is reviewed regularly. The current list of steering group members is as follows:
- Viv Cooper, CBF
- Coral Histed, CBF
- Dan Scorer, Mencap
- Bella Travis, Mencap
- David Congdon, CBF advisor
- Sue Carmichael, CBF advisor
- Christine Koulla Burke, Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities
- Dave Williams, Northern Care Alliance, Learning Disability Service
- Theresa Joyce, Consultant
- Peter McGill, Tizard Centre, University of Kent
- Peter Baker, Tizard Centre, University of Kent
- Shahana Hussain, Family Carer
- Ashok Roy, Learning Disability Professional Senate
- Indigo Starkey, CBF
For more information on the Steering Group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org