Ways you can get involved
- Join our Professionals Email Network, a discussion forum for professionals working in the field of challenging behaviour associated with learning disability
- Apply to be a core member of the Challenging Behaviour National Strategy Group
- Sign up to become an associate member of the Challenging Behaviour National Strategy Group
- Sign up to our Paving the Way mailing list for regular updates on the Challenging Behaviour Foundation’s Paving the Way project (Early intervention – Challenging Behaviour Foundation)
- Consult our list of academic courses. Click on the name of the University below to read the course details.
Click on the name of the university below to link up to further details about each course. Please note that inclusion on this list should not be taken as a recommendation by the Challenging Behaviour Foundation. Please contact the universities themselves for further details.