Accessibility statement for the Challenging Behaviour Foundation.
This accessibility statement applies to the Challenging Behaviour Foundation’s website.
This website is run by the Challenging Behaviour Foundation. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Challenging Behaviour Foundation is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below:
- The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services. Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 16th February 2021. It was last reviewed on 12th March 2021.
Feedback and contact information
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or need information on this website in a different format, contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01634 838739