The CBF Family Carers’ Email Network enables you to be in touch with a number of families around the UK. You can share experiences, information and receive support - without any obligation to reply or to identify yourself.
This directory is a small selection of organisations, books, blogs, websites and information sheets that family carers may find useful.
We have grouped the resources into 19 different categories:
- Challenging Behaviour
- General Information
- Siblings and Young Carers
- Individual and Family Perspectives
- Person Centred Planning
- Care, Healthcare And Education Inspectorates – By Country
- Care Options
- Mental Health
- Sight And Hearing Impairments
- Employment For People With Learning Disabilities
- Difficult Topics
Please note that the Challenging Behaviour Foundation does not endorse or recommend any organisations. We encourage you to research organisations to check that they are suitable for your needs.