A Statement is a legal document that sets out your child’s special educational needs and the support your child requires to meet their needs (Statements are given in Wales and Northern Ireland). Quick read guide with a complete information sheet available to download.
|You can:||The Local Authority (LA) must:|
What should be included in the EHC plan?
- The goals, views and interests of your child
- Your child’s education, health and social care needs
- What support is needed to help your child reach their goals. This should be specific (e.g. number of hours, setting)
- How this support will be paid for (Personal Budget? Direct Payments?)
- The name of your child’s school, nursery or college