Information providing the details of specialist equipment and safety adaptations which can improve safety and protect your home.
In this downloadable guide, we explain the different types of available accommodation by proposing 8 ways to get a house.
The ‘8 Ways to get a House’ resource contains the following chapters:
- Registered care homes
- Rented social housing
- Rented private sector housing
- Social housing from capital programme
- Home ownership and the use of discretionary trusts
- Shared ownership
- Buy to let
- Remaining in the family home and other family solutions
- Key points
- Useful publications
- Strategies, policy and best practice
*This resource is free of charge to family/unpaid carers within the UK.