We have an exciting opportunity to join our small and dedicated team as Project and Policy Officer.
- Attendance at 6 Carers Catch Up Plus sessions – these include a well being activity followed by an informal peer to peer support session.
- Attendance at a 1hr focus group to feedback about the above sessions and discuss how the CBF can support the wellbeing of family carers in Kent.
- There is a small payment for your time.
About the role
The Challenging Behaviour Foundation (CBF) is a forward-thinking national learning disability charity that makes a real difference to people’s lives and has a reputation for driving change at an individual, local and national level.
We currently have funding for three years to support the wellbeing of family carers for children, young people and adults in Kent. This is stage one of the project; we will be consulting families during March, April and May to see what would be helpful to them after trying out some of the online wellbeing activities we are currently offering.
- Timetable of Carers Catch Up Plus sessions can be found here: View timetable
- Focus Group will take place at the end of May.
How to apply
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a story to tell either about your connection to us, your experience of supporting someone, or what you think still needs to change.