If you are planning a fundraising event for the CBF, or know of an upcoming free event for family carers, please get in touch and let us know.
Please note that the inclusion of family carer events run by other organisations in this list does not constitute a recommendation from the CBF.
NHS Trust (South East Northern Ireland)
Behaviour Support Service
- Age: From the age a learning disability is diagnosed
- Location: Covers 3 centres in Downpatrick, Lisburn and Bangor
- Eligibility: Individual will display behaviour described as severely challenging and have a learning disability (IQ below 70, significant impairment in adaptive behaviours evidenced before 18th birthday). They also need to be a resident of the South Eastern Trust area
- Referral system: Initial referral from Consultant Psychiatrist, GP or member of Community Learning Disability Team. Re-referral can be self-referral.
- Contact: 0284 4616 915 or email@example.com
Click here to see our full list of Behaviour Support Teams in the UK.