The Challenging Behaviour- National Strategy Group (CB-NSG) holds two national meetings each year.
The next national meeting of the CB-NSG will be held on:
Friday 4th October 2013
To find out more about past meetings click here where you can read a summary of each meeting with links to presentations, action plans and other relevant information.
Steering Group Meetings:
The National Strategy Group has a steering group which plans and co-ordinates the work of the group. The steering group is chaired by the Challenging Behaviour Foundation.
The steering group are (alphabetical order):
- Dr Roger Banks, Consultant in the Psychiatry of Learning Disability, Head of Programme, Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board & Honorary Senior Lecturer, College of Health and Behavioural Sciences, Bangor University
- Sue Carmichael, CBF Advisor
- David Congdon, CBF Advisor
- Vivien Cooper, CEO, Challenging Behaviour Foundation (Chair)
- Jill Davies, Research Programme Manager, Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities
- Beverly Dawkins, National Officer for Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities, Mencap
- Gemma Honeyman, Family Support Policy Manager, Challenging Behaviour Foundation
- David Jack, Family Carer
- Jill Jack, Family Carer
- Theresa Joyce, Services for Adults with Learning Disabilities, British Psychological Society
- Peter McGill, Co-Director, Tizard Centre University of Kent
- Danielle Roche, Family Support & Policy Intern, Challenging Behaviour Foundation
The next steering group meeting will be held on:
Friday 21st June 2013